Top 8 Podcasts to Build your Business and Feed your Soul
Podcasts are one of the easiest ways to learn great information while you are traveling to work, school or wherever. I never really listened to podcasts regularly until about a year ago and can tell already that I feel more productive and entrepreneurial during each lesson that I hear. Also a side note, I personally listen to all of these and do not receive any sort of affiliate payment for the recommendations. I just want to help you grow your business any way that I can! If you want to check out the podcasts immediately, just click on the photo for each of the shows and it will take you to the Apple iTunes Store so that you can start listening today!
- The $100 MBA Show with Omar Zenhom
- Omar provides fantastic information in 15 minutes every day. I personally use his $100 MBA product and have loved what I have learned so far! The podcast covers all sorts of business topics from interviews with Great Minds such as Robert Cialdini and covers everything from online business struggles to pricing mistakes and how to communicate change. (Those are only topics from the last month.) It is definitely worth a listen! Give it a try and I promise you will not regret it! Check out Omar’s website over at 100MBA.net to find out more about what Omar is all about.
- Location Indie: Raw and Honest Location Independent Lifestyle Talk with Travis Sherry and Jason Moore
- Travis and Jason are great guys with an entertaining and useful bit of information. This podcast is all about what being a location independent entrepreneur is really like. From their own show note, “In each episode Jason and Travis provide a raw and honest take on: remote work, lifestyle business, lifestyle design, online business, and travel. All Jam Packed into an easily digestible 30 minutes or less.” Every episode is guaranteed to be fun to listen to because you can tell the guys are good friends that want more than anything to share how they became location independent and how you can too! Their goals include helping their listeners gain Location Freedom and Financial Freedom to live the lives that they want to live! Lastly my favorite part about these two is that they enjoy talking to people, you can add them on social media and they are always extremely friendly and helpful! I would definitely suggest that you give them a listen as well as hop on their free newsletter over at locationindie.com. I am personally a part of this community and have enjoyed learning and growing from all of the great people there.
- Extra Pack of Peanuts with Travis Sherry
- So first you may recognize the host from the Location Indie Podcast and to be honest I just feed off of his excitement and energy for helping people “Travel More, While Spending Less”. EPOP is awesome! Whenever I do get to travel even if it is just around the corner I love to listen to his entertaining content because I feel like I take something away with me as well as have a few laughs along the way. Travis has so many great guests and interesting topics all about travel and having a location independent business. He is also pretty much a genius when it comes to utilizing travel points and credit cards to benefit his travel experiences and has compiled an extensive amount of information around the subject on his website www.extrapackofpeanuts.com.
- Zero to Travel with Jason Moore
- Jason is the other half of the Location Indie podcast that I mentioned above, on his own show Zero to Travel he focuses on helping people use the time that they have available for travel to get out there and actually do it. He always has great guest interviews each week that cover a ton of different travel ideas and ways that you can travel on your terms and work towards location independence. It is always entertaining to hear about all of the different things that he has done or the interesting things that his guests have participated in! The community behind the podcast is always super friendly and want to help with anything that you may have a question about relating to travel as well as some great tips on how to pack, different things to do around the world as well as how you can potentially get there. Jason is a great guy who I look up to for the fact that he eats, sleeps and breathes location independent business as much as I do. Check out his site over at www.zerototravel.com.
- The Path Hunters Podcast With Paul Lam
- The Path Hunters Podcast just began earlier this year and has definitely done a fantastic job! Paul is such a kind person that more than anything wants to share inspiration with people and show that starting an online business and becoming location independent is possible as long as you put in the work to get there. The podcasts are short and sweet, packing a ton of great information into a short amount of time. He has both individual shows as well as guests that join him on the show with a nice mix of topics centered around location independence and finding your own path in the world. You can check out his website at www.pathhunters.com to find out more information about Paul and “how you can become a Path Hunter today!”
- WTF Should I Do W/ My Life?! with Jason Sokol
- This is probably one of the most realistic podcasts that I listen to that is also fun. Jason has a great way of communicating to his audience about how to live your life with a purpose and loves to bring on guests that help you do just that. He is a native New Yorker with a no-nonsense way about him and strives to help people become the best version of themselves. I would strongly suggest heading over to his website and checking out what he is all about at www.sensophy.com.
- Travel Like a Boss with Johnny FD
- Johnny’s show is all about finding different ways to leverage your skills or knowledge to help you become your own boss and live location independence. His guests range from previous members of Wall Street to people he met when he was teaching about Muay Thai as one of his first online businesses. He has had tons of experience from Dropshipping products to becoming an affiliate marketer and wants more than anything to teach others how to do the same. If you would like to follow what he is doing now check out his website www.johnnyfd.com to learn more and start down your own path towards location independence.
- The Art of Charm with Jordan Harbinger and The Art of Charm Team
- This podcast was recommended to me by Omar over at the $100 MBA and I am so glad that he did. Jordan talks a lot about negotiation, body language and practically anything related to the way that people think and perform. I only recently started listening to Jordan’s show and am excited to learn more from his fantastic interviews.